ConSol Limited believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to our respective vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
• There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
• No cancellations are entertained for those products that the ConSol Limited marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
• In case you feel that the product/service received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take appropriate action.
• In case of complaints regarding products that come with standard OEM warranty, customers are advised to refer the issue to the OEM.
We develop and sell services that we use ourselves every day and have thousands of satisfied customers worldwide, and our support is second to none. To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within 24 hours of your purchase. Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are not being provided for services delivered in full such as installation service and provided knowledge base hosting service. Refunds are being processed within 21 days period.
Last updated: 13th December 2017
ConSol Limited operates http://www.consollimited.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, and the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional
Materials and other information that may be required.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.